We will be holding elections for the Dutch Petrophysical Society board in May.
The following board positions will be up for election:
- President – Vacant. The current incumbent Shyam Ramaswami will relinquish the role when he departs the Netherlands
- VP Technology – Current incumbent Danijela Krizanic (Tom Bradley covering role in an acting capacity)
- Secretary – Current incumbent Tarek El-Taraboulsi
- Treasurer – Current incumbent Paul Mast
- VP Communications and Publications – Current incumbent Tom Bradley
- Regular board members x2 – Current incumbents Tracey Flynn and Simon Smith
- Young Professional/Student Representatives x2 – currently vacant
If you are interested in standing for election for a board position, and for more information on the roles and responsibilities for each position. Please inform the DPS board of your interest before 1st April 2017 by email to email@example.com. Nominations for board positions will close on 1st April. The election will be conducted online in May with results announced at the Annual General Meeting in June.